sabato, novembre 12, 2005

Keep up with the Jones

Keep up with the Jones I say no! -pardon?- Say no!!
He waved me back I say no! -pardon?- Say no!!
Some way or other I'll get by ooh! ooh! Yeah!

When I'll feel the sound of love...

Earn! Babe earn! I say no! -pardon?- Say no!!
How many people have you killed? I say no!!
Burn! Babe burn! go and get some wine ooh! Yeah!

The government seems to be leaning to the right!

I got... a question to ask
I got...some blood to give
I got...a dream to defend
But I've fallen into someone's hands

'Nd I got...my nerves in shreds
I got...a racing car
I got...a wine stain
We averaged two hundred miles a day.

When I told him I'd been sacked He didn't turn a hair
To let my hair grow He says no! -pardon?- no!!
You live on the borders of society
You had better go for your family

'Nd I got...a line to write
I got...a rule to break
I got...my first steps to take
'Cause winter's comin on apace

I got...track left by car
I got...hurricanes in my mind
I got...my wings to spread
May I join your party now?

Nessun commento: